Tuesday, April 17, 2012

UFO SIGHTING IN PUNTA DEL HIDALGO - TENERIFE (SPAIN) - PART 1

 

   I remembered that summer night 20 years ago in the northern village of La Punta del Hidalgo, when I was 19 years old. Given my extreme curiosity about all kinds of paranormal phenomenology, and sharing a greater or lesser extent, the same with a group of friends.

   That night we decided to go to this beach, late at night next to the imposing Roque de los Dos Hermanos and close to the sea, contemplating the horizon waiting for.... who knows what...

   After a long time in which all passionately debating these issues, suddenly something strange happened, as a strange feeling came over me. I felt like a drunk, but i can assure you that never drank anything that could make me feel that way. My eyes were closed.... but what was happening?.

   I tried spinning react to my friends who sat leaning against the car seemed to be asleep, and I was wondering how it is possible if we were talking just some seconds before.... In this situation, i shouted them, hitting eve, but did not react.... as I say, it was all very strange... Then a strange ball of light blue-purple caught my attention at the top of the Roque de los Dos Hermanos. It was a huge sphere of light that was there close to us.

   It moved slowly from behind this mountain up, being seen completely, then slowly hiding behind the mountain, and then again emerge from it, and so on for a long time. No sound, the light was constant, and as I said, it was perfectly spherical, a beautiful blue-violet colour.

   It was the experience of our lives, and however all my friends were strangely unaware... I decided to hit them again, moving them, but it was useless, they did not react. They were, in my humble opinion, as drugged. I kept trying unsuccessfully to make him wake up while that light was still there... I do not know how long that lasted, but I  know that I do not remember anything more.

   We woke up the next day, I told them vaguely what had happened, but something strange happened, they still seemed absent, and I could not express myself as I can now. As I said, something extraordinary happened but full of a great mystery.

   It took 21 years for something to awaken within me, from that mysterious experience that had been half buried in my memories. Suddenly dreams, thoughts, which led me to that moment again, but different. Something inside me told me that was not everything, and it was time to remember, to relive those moments.
So I decided to get into the hands of a psychologist and try to relive that moment in hypnotic regression. But that is another story. A story of revelation for all mankind, who I will gladly tell you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment